Serving the Counties of Riverside, San Diego, Imperial & Orange
At the Law Offices of Rhona S. Kauffman, I have been practicing diverse areas of civil law for clients throughout Southern California for more than 25+ years. This extensive experience has given me intensive knowledge and skills in matters ranging from civil litigation in court to transactional matters involving real estate, business law, probate, and estate planning.
I know how difficult it can be to choose an attorney to represent you in matters that can be threatening, complex, and stressful, especially when related to personal or business issues involving financial investment. As your attorney for any of these areas, you can be confident that my goal is to serve your needs with effective solutions while bearing in mind your legal objectives.
Discuss your legal issue with me in a confidential consultation by contacting the Law Offices of Rhona S. Kauffman online or at (760) 249-7191.
At my firm, I and my team are dedicated to resolving any legal issues related to the following:
- Real Estate. I handle both residential and commercial issues including all aspects of complex transactions and litigation. This area can involve buyers, sellers, current homeowners, or business owners with any type of property issue or dispute.
- Business Law. These issues can involve the formation of new businesses, partnership disputes, commercial leases, contracts, government compliance, ownership and governance, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, land use, permits, and more
- Civil Litigation. Where courtroom intervention provides the best means for resolving your issue, I have the experience and tenacity you need in seeking the best outcome for your case.
- Estate Planning. Using a variety of estate planning tools, I can help you protect your wealth to enjoy in your retirement as well as in transferring it easily and efficiently to your heirs.
- Probate. I can provide the guidance and representation you need in probating the estate of a family member or friend in accordance with California law.
Put an experienced professional on your side when confronted with any problem or issue in these civil matters. My decades in practice have given me the skills, knowledge, and resources you need to fully address your case towards an optimum result.