Avoid Probate Court and Preserve Your Family’s Wealth for Future Generations
Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones or your pets upon your death, Law Offices of Rhona S. Kauffman can help with all aspects of your estate plan, including Preparation of the following:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Assignment of Trust Assets
- Certification of Trust
- Advance directives (Pour-Over Wills)
- Power of Attorney for Financial Directives if you become incapacitated
- Power of Attorney for Medical Directives and Funeral Arrangements
- Trust Transfer Deeds for Real Property
- Beneficiary Designations to include family members, friends and Charities
Estate planning documents are extremely flexible and are designed and prepared to meet your unique wishes. Ms. Kauffman works closely with you to determine your goals and create precise instruments to carry out your intentions for your beneficiaries.
Securing Your Legacy
You have worked hard for your loved ones and you deserve the comfort and safety of knowing that you have sufficiently planned for their long-term well-being and financial security.
Ms. Kauffman was easily the best experience I’ve had hiring an attorney.